QU-SB recording from the USB B jack

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU-SB recording from the USB B jack

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of BRS BRS 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of John
    John
    Participant

I am installing a QU-SB mixer this week to replace a failed Mackie DL1608 in a church setting. With the help of the manual, forums, etc., I have figured out most of the features except how to record via the USB B jack. I have configured the mix 9-10 pair as a recording mix and patched it to the QU Drive in the USB audio patch section. When I plug my windows 10 laptop into the USB B jack, I can see the mixer and the sound configuration shows line (QU-SB) as an available input and 3 QU-SB channel pairs as output options. Both Audacity and Reaper show the line (QU-SB) as a selectable input but when I try to record, no audio is recorded. (I am feeding a signal into one of the mike inputs and can successfully record/play it on a USB stick) The documentation in this area leaves a lot to be desired and the whole patching function set is confusing. How do I patch/get audio from the QU-SB into my computer?

Thanks in advanced

John

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

John…

Did you download and install the Windows driver? Mac works out of the box, but PC requires another driver.

Profile photo of BRS
    BRS
    Participant

Hi.
    Select the ASIO driver set in Reaper/Audition. Then all the inputs and outputs should become available for selection.
    In Reaper you might need to set the full range of inputs as available in Device preferences.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.