qu-sb fx effects

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting qu-sb fx effects

This topic contains 4 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of larry larry 6 years, 6 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of larry
    larry
    Participant

hi, when i mute the fx on vocal mic because they start to talk, when i unmute the fx doesnt work anymore, why??

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

How are you muting the effects and you using a footswitch to this remotely ? It may be that it’s not setup correctly for the type of switch you have.

Profile photo of hobsound
    hobsound
    Participant

If you could be more specific as to how you are muting the effects, the would help.
    I do this with my Qu-SB all the time with a Mute Group tied to a Soft Button.
    I created a Mute Group that includes all of the Effect Return channels (for vocals I use FX1, 2, and 3) and have that on a Soft button that lives on the same page as the vocals (in Custom Pages).
    In between songs when there is talking I just hit that button and all effects are muted. Un-mute when the next song begins and there you go.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

I’m wondering if the OP is using a latching foot switch, but the desk is set up for a momentary one. That way, a third press would probably un-mute the effects, and a 4th would be required to return it to it’s initial state.

Profile photo of larry
    larry
    Participant

thanks for the reply
    no switch foot used
    i mute the fx directly from fx send
    i will try that setup rob, thanks

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.