Qu-SB "Do not Plug Footswitch while mixer is powered" ?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-SB "Do not Plug Footswitch while mixer is powered" ?

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Lee7 Lee7 1 year, 9 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lucky
    Lucky
    Participant

Hi,
    On Qu-Pad app, on Footswitch Control page, a warning says “Do not plug or unplug footswitches while the mixer is powered”.

What are the conséquences ? Only risk of triggering a fonction while plugging or unplugging ? or damage to the desk ?

I want to use the footswitch fonction to select a scene, WITHOUT A FOOTSWITCH, only by inserting a mono jack that makes contact for FS A …

I prepared a scene called “basic” with a few mics, a guitar, and line input, that I can use without any control on it, just plug the mikes and instrument and then play.

To be sure to be on this scene when starting the console (may I have used it before for something else), footswitch A selects this scene. I insert my guitar jack in and out to select the scene, no need of footswitch.

It works fine, but is it a problem for the desk to do so ? (I can’t figure out why it should cause a problem)
    Thanks for your help,

Luc

Profile photo of Lee7
    Lee7
    Participant

I have never encountered a problem when I have plugged in my Boss FS5 footswitch after I have powered on my QU-SB.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.