Qu-Pad: Won't display Input/Gate/PEQ/Comp screen after selecting Mute Groups

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-Pad: Won't display Input/Gate/PEQ/Comp screen after selecting Mute Groups

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of coffee_king coffee_king 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of coffee_king
    coffee_king
    Participant

Hi All
    When using Qu-Pad I can’t get the upper section of the display to go back from Mute Group Assignment to the Input/Gate/PEQ/Comp screens after selecting Mute Groups. Its just keeps showing the Mute Group Assignment.

So
    Press Mute Group
    Press one of the mute group controls (The top of the screen changes to Mute Group Assignment)

Try to press Input, Mix, FX, DCSs, Custom 1, Custom 2 on the LHS and the top section doesnt change from Mute Group Assignment screen.

The only way I can display Input/Gate/PEQ/Comp info in the upper section is to exit and restart the app.

Any help?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Has it deselected the channel when you did the assignments.

Maybe choosing a channel at the bottom will reenable those tabs

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Yes. Just select something else to clear the mute assign from being your selection. It (mute assign display) is showing because it has been selected as the operation you wish to perform and will remain displayed until another target is selected… ANY other target.

So just touch any channel and you’re good to go. Took me a couple of times to get it, but now I understand the logic of selecting…

Profile photo of coffee_king
    coffee_king
    Participant

Cheers guys.
    Got it now, a little weird but fine. Thanks for your help

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.