Qu Pad Support

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu Pad Support

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of WarEagle WarEagle 10 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Elliott Dryden
    Elliott Dryden
    Participant

I’ve bought a TP LINK TD-W8961ND router to connect my QU-16 to my iPad with the QU Pad App. The iPad connects to the router fine, but when I try to log into the QU Pad app it gets stuck on the ‘Please Wait’ screen. I’m not sure if the problem is the router itself or the router setup. If anyone has any advise or ideas to what the problem might be i would greatly appreciate it!

Cheers,
    Elliott

Profile photo of hammond_peet
    hammond_peet
    Participant

i have the same problem…

Profile photo of eotsskleet
    eotsskleet
    Participant

Looks like you entered a static IP but there might be something wrong in the router setup! Just to make shure that not console or the ipad-app has a fault: try to setup the mixer-network with DHCP! That should work! After that you have to check the router-settings and define a allowed ip-range!

Profile photo of WarEagle
    WarEagle
    Participant

If you are having trouble setting up routers and you already have a wireless network running I would suggest using the TP-LINK TL-WR700N Wireless N150 Portable Router running in “client mode”, it is very small (about the size of a apple tv or roku) and very portable. I needed a solution that allowed me to use a wireless network that was already in the building I was in because I use in different places throughout the year. All I did was run the setup on the WR700N to use the local wireless network in client mode, then plugged in the Cat5 into the Qu-16 network port, then turned on my iPad connected to the local wireless connection that I setup WR700N and when I loaded the QU Pad app I could see the Qu-16 and connected. It works great and if you have to use in multiple location you just have to run the set up through a laptop to get the local connection. Not sure of the range though, it works for what I need. THE PLUG IS BUILT INTO IT SO YOU NEED A POWER SOURCE CLOSE.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.