QU-PAD: Some Assignable faders (eg. LR bass eq)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-PAD: Some Assignable faders (eg. LR bass eq)

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex Alex 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Some assignable faders in Qu-Pad would be great (in custom view) which lets you assign frequent used parameters…
    Eg. In my case I would like to have a dedicated fader that controls the BASS EQ OF MAIN L/R output.

I use subs in my pa and sometimes need to make very quick changes in the bottom end where certain tracks are heavier than others…
    A dedicated fader would be so much more convenient than going to the eq section, adjusting and coming back to main custom screen…

Profile photo of mervaka
    mervaka
    Participant

Aux fed subs?

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

A multiband compressor would help with this issue and certainly would be easier to implement than a single fader for an undefined group of frequencies.

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

I know I could use a separate MIX output for Subs but I like the convenience and internal Cross-overs in my JBLS (Prx715XLF and 710s) This way I’m only using one XLR cable for both Bottom/Top speakers

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.