Qu-Pad shows wrong Qu-Drive Patch

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Pad shows wrong Qu-Drive Patch

Tagged: , , ,

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Edi Edi 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

When you patch other inputs to the multitrack Qu drive than 1-18, then the Qu drive screen still shows the default inputs 1-18 until you aim it for recording by pressing record. Suddenly the screen shows the correct routing then. When you stop the recording the wrong patch is shown again.

This cost me half an hour and a lot of nerves because it thought I’m doing something wrong until I just hit record and saw that this is just a display bug in the app…

Please fix it, as this is really misleading.

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Edi,

When the SQ Drive is in Armed mode, it displays the channels routed to it for recording.

When not armed, or in ‘playback’ mode, it displays which channels the Qu-Drive will route each channel to.

If you would like to check the routing for recording into Qu-Drive, arming the tracks brings this view up and doesn’t start the recording until you press the play button.

Thanks!

Alex

Profile photo of Edi
    Edi
    Participant

Hi Alex,

Thanks for your response and the clarification.
    Shortly after I posted this topic I read again in the manual about the Qu drive routing and already got a clue that it could beas you explained.
    Now it is absolutely clear.

Thank you and kind regards,
    Edi

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.