QU-Pad requests!

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-Pad requests!

This topic contains 55 replies, has 21 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Onemoarcherry Onemoarcherry 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of andyoz
    andyoz
    Participant

I’ve been using the QU-SB for a few weeks and can’t believe A&H haven’t figured out a better way to better display the RTA and GEQ (and PEQ even) on the QU App. I see it was mentioned a few posts above.

The current RTA on the GEQ screen is probably only useful for ringing out mics for feedback?

The Android App does it better but the iPad App is better for everything else so is my default App.

Profile photo of andyoz
    andyoz
    Participant

Hint for RTA and PEQ display…

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Seconded !

Giga

Profile photo of andyoz
    andyoz
    Participant

Out of interest, I managed to connect an iPad and Android tablet at the same time yesterday. It was possible to get the Android app to display the more detailed RTA on channels while still doing the main control work via the iPad app. Not ideal, but useful if you’re in the house where using two tablets isn’t a complete nightmare.

Profile photo of FohFrank
    FohFrank
    Participant

So, im thinking of buying one of these yokes to make the system im working with now a 1 man set-up. Currently with the Gl2400 plus Outboard and that’s just not possible.

I have red that Andyoz connected 2 screens, one ipad and one android, one to show the RTA and one for e.q which is handy.

I will be adding the AR2412 in the new year when this has paid for itself to give me the full 32 in.

But im still torn between the Pac and SB.

It will be used for smaller gigs where it is just myself. when i have the room and hands id be picking faders over an app anyday.

So, has anyone had any crashes from the app connectivity? Il be using my TPlink router which i use for touring and havent had any problems with connections in bigger than any of the venues il be in, with this.

The backup screen on the Pac is very nice but if i can get away with using a SB (saving300quid) plus IPadz and having the whole system on stage leaving me to wander and the bars happy i dont take up room for 8 more people with an analouge set up. Then happy days.

Profile photo of dickiefunk
    dickiefunk
    Participant

I’ve just been demoing the SQ-MixPad app and really love the feature of being able to drag the centre section up and down to increase the length of the faders or extend the processing view! The way this has been implemented is really well thought out.
    Please can we have this added to the Qu-Pad app!?

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

SB, Mixing Station Pro and a midi faderbank (BCF2k).

Gets you a handful of remote faders…

dickiefunk
    Participant

True but I work 100% from the iPad so would prefer having this feature on the QU-Pad app.
    I also love the addition of the mini meter bridge on the SQ MixPad and would love to see this implemented on the QU-Pad app.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

‘‘Twas a reply to FOH frank – wanting faders over a screen…

dickiefunk
    Participant

Oops sorry!

Profile photo of Onemoarcherry
    Onemoarcherry
    Participant

bind midi controller to faders/pan/mute

Viewing 11 posts - 46 through 56 (of 56 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.