Qu Pad HPF

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Pad HPF

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of pcunite pcunite 6 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Beely
    Beely
    Participant

Hi.
    Can anyone advise me on how to make the Channel HPF visible (and therefore adjustable) in the PEQ window?
    I have HPF IN engaged but the purple dot doesn’t show.
    This is whilst using the Demo Mode on my iPad and is not connected to my Qu24.
    Cheers for now.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

@beely

I just looked at this and it could be considered a small bug, as in demo mode, the HPF default value is 4Hz – which is off the screen.
    We’ve probably not had any complaints about it however, as in use (when it’s actually doing something) this wouldn’t be the case.

I’m trying to think why you would need to adjust it in demo mode – is it for teaching or screenshots of suggested settings?

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Beely
    Beely
    Participant

Hi.
    Thanks for your reply.
    I’m just re-familiarising myself with the interface.
    Its been a while since I’ve used it……..
    I was gigging on Saturday and found myself hunting feedback while still playing my guitar.
    I realised how out of practice I was.
    I also realised that, sometimes, one brain is not enough.

Cheers for now.

Profile photo of pcunite
    pcunite
    Participant

Ran across this issue myself recently. Indeed, the HPF is 4Hz and thus not selectable. To correct for this error, double tap the “4.0 Hz” text and a popup will appear. Choose “Reset”. This resets the HPF to 100hz allowing you to adjust it.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.