Qu-Pad can't login Standard or Basic user

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Pad can't login Standard or Basic user

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of David Haughton David Haughton 7 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Josh
    Josh
    Participant

I am running the latest 1.9 firmware version and 1.91 Qu-Pad app version. The Qu-Pad help guide says the following:

Start the Qu-Pad app – The app opens on the Connection page. Choose your Qu mixer in the list and touch ‘Connect’. Select one of the three Users. Enter the password if one has been set.

However, I am not given the option to choose a user initially. The only password that is accepted is the Admin user password. After logging in, I can go to the Users section of the app to change user, but that isn’t much use when I need a Standard or Basic user to login without me being present to set up the app every time.

I’m not sure if this is relevant, but my mixer doesn’t show up in the list so I have to select Other and enter the IP.

Are other people having the same problem? Or is it perhaps related to my use of the Other IP option…

Profile photo of David Haughton
    David Haughton
    Keymaster

Hi Josh, thanks for the message. We’re aware of the problem and are looking into a solution right away.
    Please bear with us. All the best. Harry.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.