Qu-pac, stereo link mono channels?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-pac, stereo link mono channels?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 7 years, 11 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Any one knows if it is possible to stereo link mono channels on this mixer. Would be awesome since i have quite anlot of stereo sources.
    What i mean is taking mono 1 and 2 and make one channel out of them? Since faders and effects and stuff is controlled from ipad or touch screen it wouldnt be impossible technically right?
    Since i got quite a lot of synth stereo sources that would be brilliant.
    If not, can tje effects from two channels be linked somehow. Im thinking I would want the exact same settings and levels on the channels if i use teo monos for a stereo source.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Using the Link button on the processing screen?
    Page 31 in The Manual… 😉

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I dont have this mixer yet but looks like im getting one. Ill download and check the manual onthat page. Thanks!

Profile photo of AdamJay
    AdamJay
    Participant

What I love about PDF manuals is they are searchable. “Link” brings back lots of results.

Just today I was trying to understand the “Gang” setting on the Ducker, and boom, my answer was there instantly upon a quick search word in the PDF manual.

Related: It was the vast customizations of what is and isn’t linked when linking 2 channels that ultimately had me purchase the Qu Pac, instead of a pair of K-Mix boards.

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

Sorry for noob questions. Sometimes even manuals can be somewhat confusing and you need to hear from someone who actually used functions for real. Especially when you don’t own the product yet. 🙂

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

QuickStart Guide may be faster to read than the full manual then.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.