QU-PAC – Select mixes via soft keys?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-PAC – Select mixes via soft keys?

This topic contains 5 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Porgy Porgy 8 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dickiefunk
    dickiefunk
    Participant

Hi,

I’m currently trying out the QU-PAC and one feature I’d love to have is to be able to select different mixes (Mix 1-10, LR) via a soft key. As Far as I can tell this isn’t possible with the current 1.71 firmware?
    I would find this feature extremely useful for quickly tweaking monitor mixes in a situation where I may not have an iPad.

Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

Adding more functionality to the QP soft keys would be a great addition… 🙂

Profile photo of Eric
    Eric
    Participant

I have the QU-PAC and was surprised I couldn’t assign a mix to a soft key. There are so many soft keys and I can’t figure out how I am supposed to use them all.

Profile photo of dickiefunk
    dickiefunk
    Participant

Yes I was surprised to find you can’t assign mixes to soft keys myself. Hopefully this will be added in a future firmware update!?

Profile photo of Keef
    Keef
    Participant

Another +1 vote for that one. I’m sure most will agree that getting to monitor mixes quickly can be key to a successful gig.

Profile photo of Porgy
    Porgy
    Participant

I’m also very surprise about that. It should be very flexible because no fader and button for mix. Why not possible to assign mix to soft key ????
    Ihope an update because it seems very simple to do….

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.