QU Pac front panel buttons lock up

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU Pac front panel buttons lock up

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 5 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Twice within the past week the front panel buttons locked up at some point while using my QU Pac both times the mixer was in use for about eight house. The iPad control was working fine, I only found out the front panel was locked up when I went up to power down the mixer. I have had the Qu Pac going on three years and this is the first time it has happened and I have used it before many times for the same length if not longer events. Both times I did have the AR2412 connected. I have a small cooling fan blowing into the bottom vents.

I am still running the previous firmware version.

Any ideas, let me know.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Is it just the buttons, or the whole surface that’s locked? Can you select and adjust things on the screen?
    What’s displayed on the screen when you’ve found the buttons locked?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Is it just the buttons, or the whole surface that’s locked? Can you select and adjust things on the screen?
    What’s displayed on the screen when you’ve found the buttons locked?

Good questions, I should have but did not try the touch screen function.

Both times the screen was where I had left it, first time it was on the Q Control
    screen this last time it was on the 1-16 input channel screen.

Oh and I meant to say “in use for about eight hours” not “in use for about eight house”
    Maybe I shouldn’t post a question early in the morning after a long night!!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Just wanted to post an update.
    I have had not had the front buttons lock up since I originally posted this going on four weeks ago now.
    It’s been used at least a couple times a week since, long days, in the heat with no problems.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.