QU-Pac + AR2412 How many Aux Sends?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-Pac + AR2412 How many Aux Sends?

This topic contains 3 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 1 year, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of FE Rocco
    FE Rocco
    Participant

Hi –

I’ve had a GLD80 for years and really need access to all 12 outputs on my AR2412 (it’s a 10pc band with 8 IEM, Sub, Mains). The Qu-Pac alone won’t get me the aux sends I need; Does the AR2412 work as actual expansion and allow me to use all 12 mono sends from the stage box while using the QU-Pac for control?

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Short answer, yes 👍

Giga

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi FE Rocco,

The number of input processing channels and output/mix processing channels available is determined by the core of the mixer as opposed to the number of sockets you have connected.

The Qu-Pac and Qu-SB feature the Qu-32 core, so unlike the rest of the Qu range where every input and output already has a dedicated socket – adding an AR2412, AB168 or AR84 will allow you to connect more inputs and outputs.

By connecting an AR2412 to a Qu-Pac, you’ll have a total of 40 mic/line preamps for the 32 mono and 3 stereo input channels in the core.
    Along with the dedicated and labelled outputs on the Qu-Pac, you’ll also be able to route any of the following outputs to the AR2412 outputs:
    – Group outputs 1-8
    – Mono mix outputs 1-4
    – Stereo mix outputs 5-10
    – L,R Pre/Post
    – L+R (mono) Pre/Post
    – Matrix 1-4
    – PAFL L,R

Cheers,
    Keith.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I have used my QU Pac with the AB168 and or AR2412 for just more outputs at times.

Keep in mind you can switch the groups to be additional mixes to give you a total of 11 auxes/mixes.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.