Qu Library Update???

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Library Update???

This topic contains 2 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 4 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Toantran406
    Toantran406
    Participant

Hi everyone .!
    Since I have QU for awhile but this’s really first time I login to AH community. Do searching for Library Update but I don’t see anything.
    Have you guys have any suggestions for Library update? I love that so much cause it will save me a lot of time . I’m mobile soundman for different Venue and Different band every time. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi!

Have you had a look at the pro factory mic presets available for Qu already?

You can find them here: https://www.allen-heath.com/ahproducts/qu-16/#tab4

And there’s a help file in the download.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Since I have QU for awhile but this’s really first time I login to AH community. Do searching for Library Update but I don’t see anything.
    Have you guys have any suggestions for Library update? I love that so much cause it will save me a lot of time . I’m mobile soundman for different Venue and Different band every time. Thanks and hope to hear from you guys

The preset library settings can maybe get you to a starting point but working in different venues with different bands your will still need to “adjust”, how much will depend on a lot variables that.

You can always make and save your own presets and of course show and scene files as you work in different venues. When you then return to that venue you then have a very good starting point.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.