Qu Firmware V1.93

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Firmware V1.93

This topic contains 41 replies, has 19 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike C Mike C 6 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Mark…

The AMM is very handy when doing conferencing gigs…live or for cameras. This has been a significant part of my work and I’m pleased to have it in the console rather than carrying a rack.

P.S.

Still hoping for downward expansion option on the gates…

Profile photo of blynn894
    blynn894
    Participant

What is the approximate length of time the update takes? Mine has been in the “pan light sequence” for over an hour. This is my first update, is that normal?

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

No. Never timed it, but a couple of minutes I’d say.

I think you’ll find other threads with the same problem, in which shutting down and trying again (possibly with a fresh download & stick format) has worked. But don’t take my word for it!

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

It’s happened to me. Just keep trying with fresh download.

Profile photo of Badger
    Badger
    Participant

Nice to see development which keeps the qu relevant and connected to newer hardware.
    Let’s hope further updates keep coming addressing users frequently asked for sensible features

Profile photo of alexraptis
    alexraptis
    Participant

Ρε καθυστερημενε δεν ξέρω καλά αγγλικά αλλά αυτό σε πείραξε? Το γεγονός ότι περιμέναμε μια καλή αναβάθμιση και έβγαλαν μια μαλάκια δε σε πείραξε. … βάρα παλαμάκια γιατί σου έφτιαξαν ένα app…..

Profile photo of debzdoodle
    debzdoodle
    Participant

I feel that got my money’s worth out of my QU mixers a long time ago. A & H have done a fantastic job of giving us more and more as time has gone on. I realize though at some point it will probably not be cost effective for the company to give us any more features on this existing series as it stands. How will they sell the more expensive mixers if they do? The QU mixers at their price point are excellent value for money and have exceeded my expectations…..Thank you again A & H !!

Profile photo of Dave
    Dave
    Participant

Seems like a great update, but i have not installed it yet. Interesting stuff about being able to use a Qu and SQ together, can anyone explain how exactly this would work? Would the two mixers simply be sharing the same inputs and preamps from the Dsnake?

Profile photo of Salvatore
    Salvatore
    Participant

Hello Allen team, yesterday I installed the new firmware 1.93 first on the Ipad and test the spectrum and it worked, then on the console and without problems. I had read in the community that is recommended first on the console and then on the ipad, I leave the link to the image Regards!

Test nuevo Firmware

Posted by Salvatore Carta on Friday, January 12, 2018

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Uhmm, it seems our friends at HQ ran out of software…… I get the dreaded 404 at the DL-page 🤬

Giga

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Not having head much more about the update, I guess that could be a good thing, I was just wondering how it has been working for those who have installed it.

At this point I have not updated any of my Qu’s or apps.

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Not 1 problem for me

Giga

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

Nor me.

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Works perfectly for me.

Profile photo of Roy
    Roy
    Participant

Fine for me 4 shows in as well.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 42 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.