Qu Firmware Release V1.82

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Firmware Release V1.82

Tagged: ,

This topic contains 20 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 8 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Capital letter where?

Profile photo of
    Anonymous

I had re-sign into my router with eg:QU-32 and then password.
    I struggled for hours and then realised i had the router set to qu-32
    so simple I was embarrased.
    And I just use the standard ipad settings with airport Extreme DHCP enabled.
    version 1.81 on ipad

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

So far I have done everything like that. Nothing works. I can’t figure why it finally worked on the 16 last night.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

The iPad will connect to a dbx DriveRack Venue 360 fine. Just not the QU so I know that 1/2 of the connection is working. The route shows the console connected and the yellow led on the console rear is flickering.

Profile photo of abzurd1
    abzurd1
    Participant

I didn’t see this posted in the thread so I thought I’d add that, if your iPad updated to 1.81, the 1.80 that’s on the mixer will still work. Just something to consider if you haven’t upgraded and have an important gig this weekend or your mixer is buried in a trailer. Both of which were my situation. I just dug it out and confirmed. I updated anyway, but would have felt foolish had something gone wrong considering I have to leave in 3 hours for a corporate party.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Well after a lot of trial and error this turned out to be a network problem with the console. AH has shipped me another one today. I am returning this one. The last thing was hooking up my 16 to the router. Worked fine. Back to the 24. Nothing. That did it.

Viewing 6 posts - 16 through 21 (of 21 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.