QU-Drive on location recordings – playback glitch?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-Drive on location recordings – playback glitch?

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of dickiefunk dickiefunk 10 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of dickiefunk
    dickiefunk
    Participant

I recently used my QU-16 for a location recording session for a classical vocal group using the QU-Drive. The session went extremely smoothly and the QU-16 brilliantly. I loved the whole workflow and controllability that the QU-16 gave me and am looking forward to using it on my next location recording.
    I read in the Allen & Heath manual is you shouldn’t really keep playing back different recordings via the QU-Drive between different takes as this fragments the hard-drive? One thing I did notice is that there is a slight glitch at the very beginning of the recordings when playing them back on a session but these are not actually on these recordings. Could it be the hard drive causing this? The hard drive is 5400rpm and I’m wondering if a faster hard drive would eliminate this playback glitch?

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.