Qu-Drive not recording Mix output

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-Drive not recording Mix output

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jamie
    Jamie
    Participant

Qu-Drive multi-track only has 18 channels, and I need to record 22 channels. So I am trying to create and record a sub-mix of certain rarely used channels. I have routed insert sends of various channels to Mix2, and selected Mix2 onto Qu-Drive channel 17. I can see activity at the output of Mix2, but Qu-Drive shows no activity on channel 17 and records nothing. What am I missing? I would be grateful for a list of settings required to record Mix output.

QU-PAC f/w 1.90
    QU-PAD app 1.93

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

When you change Qudrive channel 17 to your mix channel, make sure you hit the “Apply” button.

You might also want to think about using a laptop and recording using the usb-b connector instead. This will allow you to record all 22, or more, channels separately.

Profile photo of Jamie
    Jamie
    Participant

The Apply button had been pressed, because all the channel input to Qu-Drive assignments worked as expected. It was just the Mix 2 tp Qu-Drive that did not work.

Ideally I would use a laptop, but don’t have one available right now.

Any more suggestions?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Jamie,

Please start a ticket at support.allen-heath.com for further assistance with this, we can look into why it’s not working for you.

Thanks
    Alex

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.