Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 409 replies, has 95 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of masher_uk masher_uk 2 weeks, 6 days ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 406 through 410 (of 410 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Einstein
    Einstein
    Participant

Hi folks,

Please read the article “About Pen Drive Issues” in my blog https://lixosd.wordpress.com/2020/07/23/about-pen-drive-issues/ where you will know about my experience with a curious 3.1 flash drive show in this message. Thanks for your support.

Profile photo of masher_uk
    masher_uk
    Participant

Thanks for all the input on this.

Update:
    Ok, the SanDisk Extreme Portable SSD (as recommended by Mike C) finally arrived – you’d think there was a pandemic on or something… 😉

Anyway, I’m delighted to report that it works fine, successfully recording an 8 hour multitrack without a single error. It’s small, rugged and doesn’t require its own power supply. I went for the 500GB version simply because it was only a few quid more than the 250GB. Hopefully it’ll also prove to be reliable as time goes by. The supplied usb lead works but is a bit crappy so I ordered up a nicer one.

This is the drive: https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/product/B078SWJ3CF/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_asin_title_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

Cheers,

masher_uk

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@masher_uk

Thanks for that link!!

Here is the usa amazon link

and only $75 !!

Aaamazing the comments say it works with XP!
    I have been looking for a 500G drive but all I had found were much larger.
    I need the 500G as my photoshop7 will not work if the disk is larger.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Anyway, I’m delighted to report that it works fine, successfully recording an 8 hour multitrack without a single error. It’s small, rugged and doesn’t require its own power supply. I went for the 500GB version simply because it was only a few quid more than the 250GB. Hopefully it’ll also prove to be reliable as time goes by. The supplied usb lead works but is a bit crappy so I ordered up a nicer one.

Good to hear, thanks for the update!

Profile photo of masher_uk
    masher_uk
    Participant

@ Mike C
    You’re welcome, and thanks!

Viewing 5 posts - 406 through 410 (of 410 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.