Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-Drive Compatible USB Device Database

Tagged: 

This topic contains 510 replies, has 126 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Mike G Mike G 4 months, 3 weeks ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 511 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

I haven’t read the entire thread on this issue so if I missed this, my bad. Is it possible to get this list of acceptable devices as a spreadsheet file rather than PDF so it can be sorted by manufacturer or any other parameter.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

in the very first post is a link

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

All I am seeing is a PDF of a spreadsheet file.

Phil

From one of first posts:

https://goo.gl/P7Hzq1

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

That is still not a spreadsheet file, only an HTML. Not a problem any longer I just printed it out, grabbed a magnifier and perused the listing.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

on my computer all these files are spreadsheets in Google Doc, to convert these to .xls is easy

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

Thanks, I was not familiar with google doc before.

Phil

Profile photo of Powderfingers
    Powderfingers
    Participant

I can confirm that the 250gb Samsung T5 SSD has worked perfectly with over many hours of multitrack (16 tracks) recording.

Profile photo of Einstein
    Einstein
    Participant

Your Samsung T5 Ssd work in live recording under high sound levels?
    Because some mates says that floor noise interrupt the signal!!!

Profile photo of Powderfingers
    Powderfingers
    Participant

Einstein,

Yes, I’ve used about 8 times times to record my band’s live and very loud rehearsals. I have had zero problems multitrack recording with the T5 SSD. While there is a lot of vibration and sound pressure and the mixer is right next to loud amps, it may help that I have the QU-16 rackmounted and the T5 in its padded case while recording. It it was all just sitting on a lightweight table, it most likely would be vibrating a lot.

Profile photo of DylanAxup
    DylanAxup
    Participant

Hi everyone.
    I have just bought a Sandisk Cruzer Force 32GB as recommended. It reads it but asks to Format it. It Sticks on Formatting at 0%.

I’ve spent about £60 on USB drives now and they all do the same thing. Please help

Profile photo of gerardodechile
    gerardodechile
    Participant

Who recommends you the Sandisk Cruzer Force? The correct USD drive is the Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 SDCZ80 series ( at least the older version ), I have 4 of them and they work flawless.

Profile photo of DylanAxup
    DylanAxup
    Participant

It’s on the Qu-Drive Compatibility Chart. Number 176

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Dylan, format it on your computer first. Then format it on your console. That might fix your issue.

The Sandisk Extreme USB 3.0 SDCZ80 series I bought recently was DOA. I formatted it in my QuPac, tried a multi-track recording, had had over a 1000 errors (2 hour graduation). No matter what I did, I couldn’t access files the files or reformat the drive over multiple computers. I returned the drive to SanDisk and they replaced for free (online form to get the ball rolling).

Viewing 15 posts - 181 through 195 (of 511 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.