Qu-Control praise and a question

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-Control praise and a question

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of psikes psikes 5 years, 1 month ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

After almost 6 months with our Qu-32 I have finally started using Qu-Control for non-sound people who need to use our house system. What a great little app! I have already set up two different users while playing around on my Qu-Pac. I have noticed that since the Qu-Pac has Qu-Control built in that widgets I construct on my iPad show up on the Qu-Pac’s Qu-Control screen. My question, since I have not had time to verify it is, do the Qu-Control iPad/iPhone/iPod Touch settings get saved with scenes on the Qu-32.

Thanks, Phil

Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

In my experience with a Qu-16 and a Qu-24, settings made on the ipad app will get saved with the scenes IF you save the scene after maing the changes. I doubt they will be saved until you save the scene. Given that, though, I have found that if there is a power outage they will come back exactly as they were when they lost power. That has saved more than one gig for me…

Profile photo of psikes
    psikes
    Participant

We always save scenes every time one gets changed. I am just not sure about saving the Qu-Control settings since it is only native on the Qu-Pac. Thanks for the reply,

Phil

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.