Qu Control Level display when changing level

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Qu Control Level display when changing level

This topic contains 3 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 3 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Would love to see a level display (that would display for a second or so while you adjust the levels in the Qu-Control App
    That would make it so much easier to manually adjust different channels on the fly (and receiving instant feedback what level it is ) without having to touch the channel and then use the big level knob on the right …

ALSO PLEASE make the whole square responsive when sliding the level in the box (you have to place your finger on the level ‘triangle’ within the square to adjust it – would be great if you can drag up/down from anywhere within the channel square

Cheers
    Alex

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

tap on a square and you get a fader at the right side with precise control and numerical level indicator

Profile photo of Alex
    Alex
    Participant

Hi Steffen. Yes I know when when you click on the square the big slider appears for precise selection. I’d love to see the level
    Indication inside the square that I’m currently adjusting (for 1-2sec before it goes back to its current visual triangular shape) especially for quick adjustments eg. Several vocals or line levels without having to use the single big slider for each individually

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

I’d love to see the level Indication inside the square that I’m currently adjusting

hmm… I doubt that we get a new version of Qu-Control in the near future, but would love to get surprised… 😉

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.