Qu Android app, anyone interested?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Android app, anyone interested?

This topic contains 206 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of davidgiga1993 davidgiga1993 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 12 posts - 196 through 207 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of nottooloud
    nottooloud
    Participant

Dunno what to tell you. Patched a few channels the same way.

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    nottooloud
    Participant

David, thanks for fixing the stagebox patch bug. Amazing developer response time.

Profile photo of ToddL
    ToddL
    Participant

FWIW – I use this MixStation Qu app every week. I prefer it to the QuPad app. Thank you for such excellent work! @davidgiga1993

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Could it be,that there is a difference between version numbers shown in playstore – 3.1, shown in playstore-read more area downside – 3.01 from 28.08.2018 and shown in the app itself – 3.01 (66). I have installed the beta version of MST Pro.
    And I can not find the new peak hold reset action… Where is it placed?
    Thanks for help…

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

O.k., question resolved:

Version 3.1 and 3.01 is the same! Only different way to write!

And the “Peakhold Reset” action must be created with a new layout by creating a new button there and give it the action “peakhold reset”. Then store the new layout.

Thanks for help via e-mail!

Profile photo of alexraptis
    alexraptis
    Participant

Will there be any update for 1.95???

nottooloud
    Participant

The current version works fine with 1.95. You can disregard the error message, it is overly sensitive. A&H spec calls for no remote interface changes until their version 2.0.

David is working hard on MSP 1.0.

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

I would say: No update necessary. It is working also with 1.95 (I tried some times). I think, the failure-message is unnecessary… Perhaps David could cancel the message in the app? Or does he still know some not working issues with 1.95 of QU-firmware? I could not find failures…

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Uups: nottooloud was 3 seconds faster than me, he postetd, while I was writing 🙂
    But he says the same…

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

Wow, in the meantime, the MS-QU app relly improved again so much!!! Now including peakhold-reset-button-possibility, channel-input-source-changing-window with all channels in one window and “All” or “None” button to change very fast from local to USB for example… important, if you make multitrack recordings to a stick and want to hear it just quick. So you can change all channels with not many clicks from, local source to USB source and back. Great feature!!!! And last but not least now the feedback-controll-window with RTA display and graphic EQ-faders… A beautiful function for the level-setting of the system!

David… You are great!!!!!! Thank you so very much!!!!

The only thing I miss at the moment, is a creatable layout-button for multitrackrecording functions “Rec”, “Play” and “Stop, so that I don’t have to open the QU-Drive window for starting and stopping a multitrack record. This would be nice, because the Qu-Drive window covers the normal mixer-view and I have to close it first, before I can see the mixer again, and have to open it again, when I want to stop the record. Would be easier while playing (I am the keyboarder AND the sound-technician in one person, so I have to operate the mixer AND at the same time the keyboards) with at least the “play” and “Stop” button (because in the A&H you start a record in the QU-Drive multitrack window first with pushing “rec” button, this arms the record, then you have to push “play” to start the record (not until this second push the record starts).

So… go on with your fantastic work!!! I love this app!!!!

Profile photo of Frank
    Frank
    Participant

One question about the “re-gain” function: If I want to regain for example the guitar, because it gets “red” often, but the monitormix loudness should stay the same, how do I have to adjust the function “Re-Gain” of the app? Do I have to activate all Adjust-buttons (Sends, LR/M, Gate and Compressor) or only single? Thanks for help…

Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

If you only want to keep the same monitor level but don’t care about the rest, just select “sends”
    If you also want to keep the threshold levels of the compressor, select it as well

Viewing 12 posts - 196 through 207 (of 207 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.