Qu Android app, anyone interested?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu Android app, anyone interested?

This topic contains 206 replies, has 47 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of davidgiga1993 davidgiga1993 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of davidgiga1993
    davidgiga1993
    Participant

Hi,
    My name is David and I’m the developer of Mixing Station (some Midas/Behringer user may also know me).
    Mixing Station is an app for remote controlling digital mixers and includes some quite advanced features like RTA support, custom layers, custom buttons, unlimited DCAs,…
    How many of you guys would be interested in having an remote Android app for the Qu series?
    I thought about adding Qu support but the problem it that I would require an Qu mixer for developing/testing. But as developing this app is not my main job I’m not sure if it would be worth the effort.

Let me know what you think.

I already tried to contact A&H directly about this topic but didn’t get any reply.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

You possibly want to check out this thread: Windows & Android Support

davidgiga1993
    Participant

I already found this thread but it seems like the TouchAndMix app is quite incomplete (or am I missing something?) and it is less effort to add a new mixer to my app than it is to continue someones sourcecode 🙂
    Also it seems like the thread went to a android vs. ios discussion instead of focusing on one topic.

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Just wanted to point out, that android support is requested since 2013 and there’s still no (competitive to QuPad) solution around. Its a different question if you may gain some profit out of it…

Profile photo of ljefe
    ljefe
    Participant

I would love an android app.

Profile photo of gilly
    gilly
    Participant

Me too…3..4..5..

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

But then people might say it’s better than the Qu-Pad app so I’d have to go out & buy an android tablet…..

😀

Profile photo of ambulance23
    ambulance23
    Participant

I also want a android app

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Whilst I would have liked one I have two thoughts:
    – My main issue is that there is only one connection allowed at a time.
    – I’d like to see an android “Qu-You”

I now have an iPad, so it’s not necessary for me any more.

Profile photo of Zueri
    Zueri
    Participant

+1
    I am also waiting for this.

Profile photo of rschlierbeck
    rschlierbeck
    Participant

I would also like to have an android app for the Q-16. I’m poised on the edge of purchasing an iPad just for this function.

Profile photo of StrokerRED
    StrokerRED
    Participant

I for sure would like a QU android app, even if it were just a Qu-You version for setting monitor mixes between band members it would be greatly appreciated.

davidgiga1993
    Participant

Thanks for all your replies.
    I’m currently in the process of getting a Qu-16. When it arrives I can start developing.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

That’s fantastic news. Thanks!

Profile photo of ilpianolista
    ilpianolista
    Participant

Super +1
    A friend of mine own behringer x32 and use your app…he says quite better than official

Viewing 15 posts - 1 through 15 (of 207 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.