Qu and Qpad

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu and Qpad

This topic contains 5 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Giga Giga 2 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

I ahve hardly used my Qu mixers since the lockdown. I’ve had three gigs with it since August. I cannot get it to connect to the router, and wonder if it could be formware or version mispatch? My Qu-16 is V1.90.(something) and my Qpad is V1.93. They wroked together flwalessly last year. Do I need to update something?

Qpad sees the wifi fine but the mixer does not show up.

Help?

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Check IP addressing between the router and the mixer.
    Try deleting and reinstalling the Q Pad app, after some iPad
    IOS updates I’ve seen that needed to be done.

Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

Thanks Mike!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

Did that work for you?

Profile photo of Lou
    Lou
    Participant

Sorry for delay, Mike. No it did not work. I haven’t had many gigs ecently so ignored it and mixed locally

BUT I found out why:

Here’s a tip: I was unable to connect with Qu-pad recently though I have used it many times before. Did all of the usual things but no joy. Then, poking around in my iPad I found that the Qu-pad settings preferences has a switch to “access local network” that was OFF! No idea how that happened, maybe in an auto upgrade.

Go to Settings and scroll down to the Qu-pad app, open that window and make sure the switch is green!

Profile photo of Giga
    Giga
    Participant

Yep, that’s an IOS update thing. Happened to me too. Good to hear you’ve found the culprit 👍

Giga

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.