Qu-32 with Protool 9 windows not work

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-32 with Protool 9 windows not work

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andreas Andreas 7 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Ferry Joshua
    Ferry Joshua
    Participant

Hello

Anyone able to use qu series with protools 9 for windows?
    It seems not compatible PT9 under windows with QU series,

Pls advise

Profile photo of wildman
    wildman
    Participant

I am using PT 12.4 with Windows 7, but there should not be a big difference as far as setup and I/O is concerned. Here are some things to check/try.

1. Make sure you have the latest A&H Asio driver installed on your PC.
    2. Open the Asio control panel and verify that it recognizes your QU mixer and says that it is connected.
    3. On the PC, make sure the QU is selected as the Playback and/or Recording device.
    4. Open PT and make sure under Setup that you have selected the QU Asio Audio Engine and go through the I/O Setup choosing the default option for Inputs, Outputs, Buses and Inserts.
    5. Make sure in your PT project you have selected the correct inputs and outputs for each track.
    6. On the QU, select the Processing, Fn, and Preamp buttons. Select the Global USB Source as USB Streaming. Now set the appropriate channels you plan to use to USB B.

I have just started using my QU 16 as a front end interface for Pro Tools, but everything seems to be working OK for now once I made these changes.

Hope this helps.

Profile photo of Ferry Joshua
    Ferry Joshua
    Participant

ok 19 frets, I need to sit and check
    Many thanks (y)

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

…and don’t forget the Qu only operates at 48kHz.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.