QU 32 mix output seems lesser quality than the main L/R outs ??

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU 32 mix output seems lesser quality than the main L/R outs ??

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Jem7vwh Jem7vwh 1 year, 6 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Jem7vwh
    Jem7vwh
    Participant

Hi,

Hope someone can assist with something I have noticed after studio recording with the QU 32 for a number of years.

I have been sending audio to DAW via the mix 5-6 outputs while monitoring the full mix on L/R thru the Alt outs.

I have noticed that the outputs from mix 5-6 ( and I’m presuming all the mix outputs ) is dull and not of the same sonic quality as the main L/R outs. I only noticed this when I recorded a full mix onto two comparison stereo channels to have an A/B comparison with one from the mix 5-6 outs and the other from the alt out with L/R selected as the source.

I tried also recording the same full mix from the alt outs with mix 5-6 selected as the source and its the same lesser quality than the main L/R mix.

By lesser quality I mean its slightly duller and seems less detailed to my ears.

Anyone have any experience of this and any suggestions what might be going on ?

Thanks

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.