Qu-32 and Presonus Studio Live 2 Pro

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration Qu-32 and Presonus Studio Live 2 Pro

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of nash nash 9 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Paul Swytch
    Paul Swytch
    Participant

Hello All!

I’ve got a DAW Control question I’m hoping that one of you kind-hearted souls could
    help me out with.

First, I’ve successfully been able to setup DAW Control with Abelton, Logic, Cubase, and Protools.

I just got a Qu-32 for a client that is running Studio One Pro 2 and I’m having a hell of a time getting the
    DAW Control to work properly and I wanted to get my method checked.

1. Start DAW Control and make sure that it is set to Mixer: Qu Series, Midi Channel 2 (1 causes a conflict), and it’s set to HUI control (per Presonus).

2. Inside my DAW I click the ‘external devices’ tab & Add a Mackie Hui as my surface. It is then set to input – DAW Control 1 and output is also DAW Control 1. (Rinse and Repeat these steps for DAW Control 2-4. In other DAW’s this breaks it down to 8 channel faders of control for each DAW Control #. For whatever reason this is not handling the control.

Any help?

Paul Swytch

Profile photo of nash
    nash
    Participant

Hello Paul

I have exact the same issue. Did you get a solution for this problem?
    I’m really tried very hard to get it fixed for my self but i wasn’t successful.

Kind regards
    Sacha

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.