Qu-24 with Road Case (Local MA Sale)

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-24 with Road Case (Local MA Sale)

This topic contains 2 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of hobsound hobsound 7 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of hobsound
    hobsound
    Participant

Allen & Heath Qu-24 Mixer with Road Case
    Local sale outside of Boston, MA
    24-channel Digital Console with 25 Motorized Faders, Total Recall, Parametric EQ, Touchscreen Control, 5 Cores of ARM DSP Processing, 4 Onboard FX Engines, and Integrated Multitrack USB Recorder.
    In excellent condition, only used for a handful of shows, always kept in the road case (included in the sale).
    P-Touch labels by the Soft Keys can easily be removed (have them there for quick access at-a-glance).
    Only selling because I use my Qu-16 for the majority of my shows and this is not getting used enough to justify keeping it.
    I can deliver to any location within an hour of Boston or you can demo it here.
    $2000

Allen & Heath Qu-24 Digital Console Features:
        ▪    24 AnalogiQ total-recall preamps integrated with DSP for optimum transparency and gain accuracy
        ▪    Ergonomic layout and workflow is comfortable, fluid, and intuitive
        ▪    Color touchscreen and dedicated data encoder give you quick and easy access to all settings
        ▪    Key processing tools are presented clearly on the SuperStrip, with 1 function per physical control
        ▪    25 automated, motorized ALPS faders (24 arranged over 2 layers) speed up and enhance your mixing
        ▪    4 groups give you subgrouping flexibility to LR for level masters and/or processing
        ▪    Total recall lets you save and recall scenes (snapshots) at the press of a button
        ▪    Onboard studio-grade dynamics and FX algorithms derived A&H’s iLive pro touring series
        ▪    Built-in interface streams multitrack audio to/from your Mac (OSX class-compliant)
        ▪    Plug-and-play with any DAW supporting Core Audio, including Logic, Cubase, Reaper, and Pro Tools
        ▪    Qu-Drive delivers 18 channels of 24-bit/48kHz recording/playback to/from your USB hard drive
        ▪    5 dedicated cores of high efficiency ARM processing provide state-of-the-art processing
        ▪    Optional Qu-Pad app frees you to tweak monitors and PA from your iPad, onstage or around the venue
        ▪    Fully compatible with A&H’s ME Personal Mixing System
        ▪    dSNAKE port lets you connect to a remote AR2412, AB168, or AR84 Stagebox via Cat 5e digital snake
        ▪    Matrix adds 2 further stereo outputs equipped with full processing to the console’s extensive I/O
        ▪    18-gauge, cold-rolled Zintec steel frame delivers strength, rigidity, and distinctive looks

More images here:
    https://s34.photobucket.com/user/robberns/library/For%20Sale/Qu-24?sort=3&page=1

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    hobsound
    Participant

Also includes a soft vinyl dust cover with cable flap made by Digital Deck Savers.

hobsound
    Participant

SOLD

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.