Qu-24 white screen?

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Qu-24 white screen?

This topic contains 6 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of garyh garyh 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of tra88
    tra88
    Participant

This is an odd problem which occur everytime when I use my Qu-24 mixer. Device turning on normally but after using it for a while the screen turn to white and I can’t use it anymore. Audio is coming through and I can using faders etc. normally but can’t do nothing on screen. Hopefully I have iPad so I can use EQ’s and other things. I updated new firmware (1.7 -> 1.73) couple of weeks ago and now this problem shows everytime. I tried to reinstall firmware but it didn’t help.

Does anyone else have this kind of problem?

Attachments:
    You must be logged in to view attached files.
    Profile photo of robbocurry
    robbocurry
    Participant

It needs to go in for a service, that’s not normal!

Profile photo of chirlo
    chirlo
    Participant

Hi a month before the guarantee expires, the screen of my qu-16 flashes a few times while it is in operation during a show. when turning it off and on it returned to normal and after a month of expired the warranty the screen of my qu-16 turned on white with some vertical stripes.
    allen & heat qu-16 was always used under the conditions recommended in the manual. There were no electric shocks or bad uses.
    I can use the full functions from the ipad but the screen is dead.
    already perform a firmware update, a hasrdware reset and brightness control. none of this worked.

What could it be?
    How can I solve it?
    Is it a typical failure of the model?

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi chirlo,

Unfortunately, it sounds like the screen itself has failed, and no, this is not typical.

Please contact your local distributor who will be able to fully test the unit and make any repairs or replace parts as necessary.
    You can find a full list of our distributors here (https://www.allen-heath.com/where-to-buy/).

We ensure that distributors have all the knowledge and information required for something like this, so you should be able to get sorted out quickly.

Keith.

Profile photo of Wilkeshyre
    Wilkeshyre
    Participant

Having an issue with our QU-16

Screen does not look right.

Please advise, console is a little over 1 year old, what is the warranty for an issue like this?

Profile photo of Wilkeshyre
    Wilkeshyre
    Participant

tried to upload a picture but for some reason there’s a mx file size of 1024kb????????

why lol

Profile photo of garyh
    garyh
    Participant

Can you connect using an iPad? Save your console settings by saving a show to a usb drive then do a factory reset.

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.