QU-24 to AB168 to ME-1's

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions QU-24 to AB168 to ME-1's

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of matt matt 3 years, 5 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of matt
    matt
    Participant

Hey everyone,

I’m going to be running a QU-24 with an AB168 stagebox this weekend and I have 6 ME-1’s that I want to bring in for IEM’s for my band. I know I daisy-chain the ME’s and supply 12v power to each of them, and connect the first ME to the “Extender” cat5 output on the AB168 and work the chain off of the first one. But how do I go about routing the monitor mix channels to the extender port on the AB168 from the QU-24 so that my band can create their own mix? I won’t have my hands on the system until Thursday, but I’d really like to know what to do before I get there.

Thanks!

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

You go into the IO set up menu and under the monitor tab is where you assign channels or any of the mixes to the monitor channel slots.
    Touch the box associated with the slot you want to set up and then use the rotary input knob to scroll through the choices.

Profile photo of matt
    matt
    Participant

Thanks! So to clarify, the ME’s will pop up as an option? I know the AB168 has 8 outputs, and so the ME’s will appear as an option?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.