Qu-24/Reaper/Mac OS X: No audio input

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-24/Reaper/Mac OS X: No audio input

This topic contains 3 replies, has 3 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of gravyface gravyface 4 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of gravyface
    gravyface
    Participant

Feel like a dummy, but I cannot get this to work with a Mac and Reaper.

I’ve reset the scene to defaults and out of the box, a buddy’s Windows 10 laptop beside me works fine once the Qu drivers were installed and I selected the device in Reaper (and obviously armed, etc.).

I can see the Qu-24 device (and Mac Core Audio picked it up immediately), but I get no levels.

What’s weird is that the Audio MIDI Setup shows the Qu-24 and a bunch of faders under the Input tab, but they’re grayed out and can’t be moved, but they are all the way to the left (0 audio, presumably):

Fader issue

Any ideas?

Profile photo of jmannn
    jmannn
    Participant

Never used Reaper but with Logic X you have to allow Logic to use the microphone in System Preferences / Security & Privacy / click Privacy Tab / Microphone / and make sure your app is checked . Logic wouldn’t work until I did this. Might be the problem

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Gravyface,

Please start a ticket a ticket at support.allen-heath.com for assistance with this.

Thanks!
    Alex

Profile photo of gravyface
    gravyface
    Participant

Bingo. Thanks brother. Never would’ve thought to look at the Security settings.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.