QU-16 USB Stream to PC

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU-16 USB Stream to PC

This topic contains 4 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of marsound marsound 8 years, 7 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of marsound
    marsound
    Participant

Latest driver loaded, everything connects fine, but I don’t get a signal to the PC.

I’m monitoring via the PC control panel, recording devices, where the QU device shows up, but no audio.

I just need a stereo feed using the WMD/Direct X driver for the app I’m using (the QU shows up in the app).

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Did you arm your DAW program to record so you can see signal into it?

Profile photo of Andreas
    Andreas

Did you check the output routing (Home->Output Patch->USB Audio)? I guess the Windows control panel only shows the first pair of audio streams, which are coming from first two channels by default. If you want to record stereo from LR you either need to record streams 17&18 or change the routing.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

To record a two-track stereo feed into your computer/DAW, do as Andreas says and route your main L/R out of the first two channels…not 17&18.

Profile photo of marsound
    marsound
    Participant

Thanks Andreas, this is helpful. Since I’m not using a DAW, I don’t have control over specific channels, only what Windows WMD/Direct X is fed. I’ll try patching everything to the first two channels.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.