QU-16 sync with Reaper via MIDI and USB (NOT DAW-Control but NRPN

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu DAW integration QU-16 sync with Reaper via MIDI and USB (NOT DAW-Control but NRPN

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Smokehead Smokehead 5 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Smokehead
    Smokehead
    Participant

Hi,

i wanted to know if it’s possible to receive all MIDI-Messages via USB on Windows with a DAW (Reaper) to map them via custom actions on channel-actions without needing the DAW-Control-Mode on the QU.

I’d like to sync the Console to the DAW including PEQ, Comp, Gate, etc. with the channel bidirectonally. Therefore i’d like to know, if it’s possible to receive the NRPN messages with or without the DAWControl driver on Windows. I’m able to map these messages to custom scripted actions in the DAW.

On Linux i’m able to see the messages from the console on channel 1 and the DAW-Control on channel 2 like it’s described in the QU-MIDI-Protocol. On Windows i didn’t find any appropriate MIDI-Sniffer to verify if i’m receiving these messages too. Also i don’t know which MIDI-Ports i have to select in the DAW for in/out. The DAWControl-Driver shows DAW MIDI CONTROL 1, 2, 3 and 4 plus an additional one or two.

Thank you for your answer!

Best regards,

Smokehead

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.