QU-16 Solo In Place Solution

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU-16 Solo In Place Solution

This topic contains 0 replies, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of MattShifted MattShifted 3 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of MattShifted
    MattShifted
    Participant

Hi All,

I’ve had a search through the forum but haven’t been able to find a solution for this. I’m using the QU-16 in a studio set up where I’m tracking on headphones using the GEQ of the main LR to flatten out the frequency response of my headphones, ideally I would like everything to run through this processing other than when I’m recording using the direct outs via usb.

I’m monitoring using the PAFL with the LR being sent there and this all works great until I solo something, it then bypasses the GEQ of the main LR. I can get around this by using mutes intstead but it’s not very convenient. I also tried using a mute group containing all tracks on a softkey but once it’s active I couldn’t unmute individual tracks so wasn’t much help.

Obviously this is intended to be a live mixer hence the lack of solo in place but if anyone has a work around for this it would make my life easier!

Thanks,

Viewing 1 post (of 1 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.