QU 16: No Audio from Quicktime, iTunes, YouTube with OSX

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting QU 16: No Audio from Quicktime, iTunes, YouTube with OSX

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Victor Kennedy Victor Kennedy 6 years ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Victor Kennedy
    Victor Kennedy
    Participant

Hello,
    I have audio working fine when streaming from ProTools into my QU-16, and although I’ve previously had audio playback from Quicktime, YouTube etc via ST-1 (17-18) for some reason it has stopped working with this OSX playback.
    I’ve confirmed all the settings are correct in the Audio/Midi Setup box, and do get the ‘white noise’ signal when I check the setup there.

Any suggestions as to why this is so and how to get it working again are appreciated.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

something is still wrong in your OS configuration… maybe the SlowTools changed something in the background

Profile photo of Victor Kennedy
    Victor Kennedy
    Participant

something is still wrong in your OS configuration… maybe the SlowTools changed something in the background

Thanks for your reply Steffen.
    What do you mean by “SlowTools’? I’ve no idea what that is, and I don’t understand why previously I had full audio, and now I don’t, even though I get the ‘white noise’ signal when checking Speaker Configs in Audio Setup in OS X…

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.