Qu-16 mute buttons / responsiveness

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Qu-16 mute buttons / responsiveness

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Alex A&H Alex A&H 6 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of benniii
    benniii
    Participant

having had my qu-16 for a bit more than two months now, i’m very happy with it over all!
    yet, several questions have arised – hoping not to flood the forum, but i’ll post them in separate threads for other users to refer to them. hope that’s ok 🙂 here’s my first:

i am wondering about the behaviour of the mute (soft-)keys. is it only me or do these buttons have a bit of a latency (or laggardness) when engaging/disengaging them? i don’t want to be pedantic about this, but in my use scenario (using the qu-16 as more of a responsive dj-mixer with external synths and drum-machines), this is really annoying. it seems like there may be a tiny “fade” when muting a channel.

can anybody confirm this? or does anyone know a way how adjust change it?

Profile photo of Alex A&H
    Alex A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Benniii,

I’ve not experienced this delay with engaging a soft key before. Could you perhaps film what you mean and send it to support@allen-heath.com?

Thanks

Alex

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.