QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stonepiano Stonepiano 9 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

Probably doesn’t like my browser… this time logged in alright, many times not so.
    We digress- any opinions/advice about sorting scenes?

If it’s not showing you as logged in, try hitting the “refresh” icon in the URL display bar. I’ve had it show me as logged in on two of the three topic divisions but not the third…until I hit refresh. Weird, but works. This is on an iPad with Safari.

As to your other questions, do you not think that they’d be better placed one up in the problem solving section rather than the feature request section? Seems to me that they’re separate issues or should be.

Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

Sorry folks, I have certain shortcomings when it comes to social media, not familiar with some of the terminology and so forth… When I have spare time I try to enjoy the great outdoors, rather than socialize over the web.
    Now, if I knew how to move my scene-memory complaints under another topic, I’d do it, just like I would like to know how to move scenes around in a fluent manner.

Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

I have now revisited the “scene recalls revisited” in “troubleshooting”.

Viewing 3 posts - 31 through 33 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.