QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions QU-16 after 1 week of usage, lots of suggestions, please read

This topic contains 32 replies, has 9 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Stonepiano Stonepiano 9 years, 3 months ago.

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Stonepiano
    Stonepiano
    Participant

@Bob- yes, yes, configurable skins! If you stare at something all day long, it would be great to stare at something that’s esthetically pleasing

Stonepiano
    Participant

Besides, I don’t think it’s an accident,that the eq and some other processing functions have a black background. I’m thinking daylight-viewability also.

Stonepiano
    Participant

What I’m after is to be able to create an empty scene anywhere in a sequence of scenes. I could then copy/paste another scene there, and use it as a sort of template.

Stonepiano
    Participant

What I’m after here, is to be able to create an empty scene anywhere in a sequence of multiple scenes,then maybe copy/paste an existing scene in there,and use it as a sort of template that would have all my inputs and routing etc. Not possible?

Stonepiano
    Participant

This community-site does not work very good on an iPad. How do you delete a posting? The previous was meant for another discussion… sometimes I log in, but can’t post, because “you have to log in”. Makes you look dumb.

Stonepiano
    Participant

Mervaka, my recent post on this subject got misplaced somehow, take a look at another discussion on feature suggestions.

Stonepiano
    Participant

The site is all messed up, my posts end up in wrong places. Signing off for now…

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

I don’t have any problems with posting.

Profile photo of Dick Rees
    Dick Rees
    Participant

The site is all messed up, my posts end up in wrong places. Signing off for now…

I used to feel the same way until I learned how to make it work like it works, not how I thought it should work. But there are a couple things I’m still trying to understand…

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

I was being facetious wrt configurable colours, but hey…

I’d rather get some of this functionality onto the Qu-Pad than tweaking colours on the UI (iPad or local)

Profile photo of Pete
    Pete
    Participant

This community-site does not work very good on an iPad

There’s an irony here. No disrepect to you though fella!

Of all of the forums I use, this is the most weird in terms of format, display and usability.

Profile photo of MarkPAman
    MarkPAman
    Participant

It works fine on my iPad.

Stonepiano
    Participant

Probably doesn’t like my browser… this time logged in alright, many times not so.
    We digress- any opinions/advice about sorting scenes?

Stonepiano
    Participant

@Pete- irony indeed, one side of which is that my Qu-Pad works just fine. If only it had scene-recalls…

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Scenes and FX – I think those are my two main “gripes” with the Qu-Pad app, those and talkback…

Viewing 15 posts - 16 through 30 (of 33 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.