q 16 no detecta entradas

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting q 16 no detecta entradas

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of NZdave NZdave 1 year, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of PAULY
    PAULY
    Participant

Hola a todos, tengo una q 16 y el dia anterior a un evento probe sonido y todo bien, microfonos, y dispositivos de sonido como un computador conectado a los canales posteriores directos de la consola, al otro dia instalé nuevamente y por alguna razon, enciende la mesa funciona la pantalla y todas las funcionalidades tactiles, pero no detecta entradas y por lógica no tengo salida a altavoces, ni a audifonos, es decir la mesa no amplifica, no recibe señal.
    Hice el restablecimiento modo fabrica y aun sigue igual.
    a alguien le ha pasado? por favor necesito ayuda…
    saludos Paulina

Profile photo of NZdave
    NZdave
    Participant

Translated from Google:
    For @pauly

Hello everyone, I have a q 16 and the day before an event I tested the sound and everything was fine, microphones, and sound devices such as a computer connected to the direct rear channels of the console, the next day I installed it again and for some reason, Turn on the table, the screen and all the touch functions work, but it does not detect inputs and logically I have no output to speakers or headphones, that is, the table does not amplify, it does not receive a signal.
    I did a factory reset and it’s still the same.
    Has this happened to anyone? please I need help…
    regards Paulina

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.