Processing Window view setup options

Forums Forums dLive Forums dLive General Discussions Processing Window view setup options

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of SteffenR SteffenR 2 years, 2 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Scotchy
    Scotchy
    Participant

I’m learning the whole system from Director without a surface. I’m curious about the soft rotary assignments. (From the manual: the Soft Rotaries can be configured to follow channel selection, active Mix or to be locked to a specific channel.)
    What would seem quite useful as a FOH engineer would be locking certain encoders to certain channels. For example: I have 3 singers. Each with different FX rack settings. Each time I tap on their channel I would like for the rotaries to display their respective FX send levels. But presently that option doesn’t seem possible. I did experiment with all three varieties. Or am I doing something incorrectly? Thanks.

Profile photo of SteffenR
    SteffenR
    Participant

You can assign 3 pages to the encoders…
    I assign on the first page the combined gate/compressor view for the selected channel, the compressor view on the second page and the FX sends on the third page
    You can assign up to 6 send levels to the encoders. It’s possible to set this for the selected channel or for a fixed channel, I prefer the selected channel.
    Now it doesn’t matter which channel I use, I have the same controls on the encoders, for all channels.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.