Processing Libraries

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Processing Libraries

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of airickess airickess 8 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of DTB
    DTB
    Participant

I am wondering about the use of the processing libraries, channel, peq, gate etc. For instance if I am starting from scratch with a new vocal mic and I open the libraries using the fn key, is it best to begin with the channel library or the individual effect library itself? I find that if I begin with a channel library first and then go to a peq library and choose a comprable setting, that they are quite different in the settings for each, even if I am choosing the very same preset for each. Is it that the channel library is just a place to start and then tweek settings from there? I am just starting out with this qu-16 and am trying to develop a routine to follow. I do realize that ultimately it is individual taste that will dictate the particular sound for that instrument or guitar, etc.

DTB

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Every factory preset is a place to start. You’ll come up with some processing profiles you prefer and then you can start saving them as User Profiles.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.