Problems using QU Pad

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Problems using QU Pad

Tagged: 

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of Trotters Wake Trotters Wake 8 years, 8 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Trotters Wake
    Trotters Wake
    Participant

Probably a basic question, but… I just got my iPad connected to our church’s QU16. The fader controls seem to work fine as long as the Mix button on the physical board matches the mix I want to change. So, if I have LR selected on the board, but I have Mix 1 selected on the iPad for our monitors, the faders do not move on the board. Thinking this through just now, you probably wouldn’t want them to move, since it is not the same mix. If I were to switch to Mix 1 on the board, would the faders reflect the updated settings from the iPad? I didn’t try that, due to the limited time I have after the service to play with it. Thanks in advance!

Profile photo of Trotters Wake
    Trotters Wake
    Participant

I got a separate email confirmation that it works as I theorized above. Thanks. If anyone has tips for a new user or any issues you’ve encountered (with basic operation, nothing too esoteric), I’d be interested to hear.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.