Problems assigning outputs with dsnake

Forums Forums GLD Forums GLD general discussions Problems assigning outputs with dsnake

This topic contains 4 replies, has 5 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of dcongdon dcongdon 9 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Daniel
    Daniel
    Participant

I’m trying to add one more aux monitor mix to my setup, but I can’t seem to assign a mix to anything other than Aux 1. I selected the output on the expansion unit from the touch screen on the GLD-80, but it automatically assigns the Aux 1 to that physical output. I want to assign aux 4 monitor mix to that output. When I select the source, “mono aux” it automatically defaults to aux 1 for that output, but I want to assign aux 4 to that output. How do I do this?

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

When you select mono mix you should have adjacent boxes to select the mix number. I am looking on the editor not the desk. I think the desk is the same. I don’t have my demo unit setup right now. Select the socket you want from the graphic in the I/O screen. Click on the socket. Select mono aux. Then tell it which number. That should work.

Profile photo of cornelius78
    cornelius78
    Participant

Tap the part of the screen where it says “1.” Turn the encoder clockwise until it says “4.”

Profile photo of Sound Doctor
    Sound Doctor
    Participant

After you select mono aux there are 2 boxes below that default to 1 thru 1, meaning you only want to assign one output on the AR. Just touch the 1 in the left box and rotate the controller to 4 and apply. If you want to have aux 1-4 on the first 4 outputs on the 3rd row, start with the lower left out out, select mono aux, the highlight the right box, rotate to 4 so it reads 1in the left box 4 in the right box, then apply and it you will have aux’s 1-4 on the bottom row of outputs. Same idea works in assigning inputs & assigning other routing from the console.

Profile photo of dcongdon
    dcongdon
    Participant

If you can only select Aux 1, you may also want to check your config settings. Make sure you have at least 4 mono (or stereo) aux sends engaged.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.