Problem with scenes after update 1.4

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Problem with scenes after update 1.4

This topic contains 1 reply, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Nicola A&H Nicola A&H 4 years, 10 months ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of flavio72
    flavio72
    Participant

Hi! … I apologize for my English .. (done with Google translator), I noticed that with the 1.4 update … when I change the scenes where “Local Socket” is chosen in the input channels, the Gain does not change from one scene to another … then another thing .. if I choose in Setup – Mixing Config – Bus Config – number of groups 4 – number of aux 8 …. it doesn’t change even if I change scenes … for example if in a scene I need all groups 12 …. even in the one I had previously chosen groups 4 … mi stays groups 12 ..
    How can I solve these two problems?

Profile photo of Nicola A&H
    Nicola A&H
    Keymaster

Hi Flavio,
    The Bus Config is a show setting, not per scene. So it’s normal that it doesn’t follow scene recalls. If you need to handle different bands or situations requiring different bus configurations, I’d recommend storing these as separate shows (on USB, tablet or PC).
    As for the gain not changing, please check the Preamp is not blocked in the Global Filter or Scene Filters, and that the channel/s in question is not Safe. If this is not the case, you can open a ticket with our Support team at support.allen-heath.com and send us your show file so we can look into this for you.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.