Problem with Ganging/Bug with Mixer Freeze

Forums Forums SQ Forums SQ troubleshooting Problem with Ganging/Bug with Mixer Freeze

This topic contains 2 replies, has 2 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of Andre S Andre S 4 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Guys,

yesterday I wanted to gang channel 8 and 9 (the overheads). I dragged them onto the member 1 and 2 of gang 1. I didn´t grab one of the channels correctly so it slipped away 2,3 times. I final got it, but suddenly member 1 was Grp 1. It was dark blue like groups normally are, but I didn´t know, groups can be ganged.

When I removed Grp 1 from the Member 1 slot my SQ5 freezed. I had to switch it off and on again to regain control. Then I repeated what I did and the board freezed again. On my 3rd attemped I could remove Grp 1. I dragged it very slowly from member 1.

When I went back to the processing screen of channel 8 it looked like picture 1. Notice that all gains are -15dB, the EQ is engaged, but no yellow line or the little yellow circles can be seen.

At Home I checked my iPad App (picture 2). A strange looking yellow line that looks like a lowcut, no colored circles, a little bit of that purple color to the left side of the EQ graph and the filters went down to 4(!)Hz.

Did anybody else experience this?
    Cheers

Profile photo of Nicole A&H
    Nicole A&H

Hi @andre S,

Please could you submit a ticket with a description of the issue and these images to https://support.allen-heath.com/.

Kindest Regards,
    Nicole

Profile photo of Andre S
    Andre S
    Participant

Hi Nicole,

did that already on Sunday.

Cheers.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.