Pro Tools 11 Windows & QU16 not working

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu troubleshooting Pro Tools 11 Windows & QU16 not working

This topic contains 1 reply, has 1 voice, and was last updated by Profile photo of weaselfish weaselfish 10 years ago.

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of weaselfish
    weaselfish
    Participant

Hi all…
    I have a problem streaming via USB B to Pro Tools 11 on Windows 7 64. When i connect the QU16 everything works fine, I can stream my Windows audio to the QU and record via the QU in Audacity.
    I’m normaly running Pro Tools 11 with my MBox 2, and it works flawlessly.
    When I try to open Pro Tools 11 with the QU connected instead it takes ages to start PT. In the Setup screen of PT I can see the QU Asio, also in the I/O screen.
    When I try to start a new session it takes ages to load. I created 1 new mono channel trying to record Channel 1 from QU. When I record enable the channel, there’s no moving in the level meter. When I start recording, there’s an error that there wouldn’t be enough CPU-Power.
    As I stated above, with MBox 2 it works without problems, so I think there’s something wrong with the windows driver of QU.
    Has anyone had the same problems?

Profile photo of weaselfish
    weaselfish
    Participant

I downloaded Cubase 7 Elements trial and it works totaly fine, both streaming to and from QU. So it’s definetly a Pro Tools problem.

Any idea from the A&H people?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.