Printing any current or stored Qu-Pac stage patch list

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu feature suggestions Printing any current or stored Qu-Pac stage patch list

This topic contains 7 replies, has 6 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of MikeShand MikeShand 7 years, 4 months ago.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of Soundman
    Soundman
    Participant

Please could you add production of a .txt file with a list of Channel Name, Channel Number and where it is patched to this could be built when saving settings so that you could take a copy and Print / Txt / email as needed.

Thanks Bruce

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

Even if this was a tool to recover the info from a saved scene file.
    Maybe it could be used to load said information as well 😉

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Or this could be a feature in a Scene Editor, which is much wanted by me!

Profile photo of David Haughton
    David Haughton
    Keymaster

Hi all, I will add this suggestion to the list of requests. I don’t think it would be possible to do this directly rom the mixer, but it may be possible from Qu-Pad or some other application.
    Thanks.
    Harry.

Profile photo of [XAP]Bob
    [XAP]Bob
    Participant

I’d love the QuPad to act as a scene editor, so it could save and load scenes to/from the desk.

Yes, a PC based version would be great, but hey.

Exporting of patch sheets could then be made part of the scene feature (export as csv maybe?)

Profile photo of airickess
    airickess
    Participant

Having the ability to edit Scenes and scene order within Qu-Pad or even another application would be great! This feature is much needed for anyone using this desk out touring with live theater and/or dance shows as the order of things can change from venue to venue or night to night. This is even true with touring bands.

Profile photo of rschlierbeck
    rschlierbeck
    Participant

I would like to add another vote for this feature.

Profile photo of MikeShand
    MikeShand
    Participant

I did have a look at doing this for the GLD a while ago. But unfortunately the show and scene files are not in something easy to parse like XML, but in an arcane binary format that I didn’t have the enthusiasm or time to reverse engineer. I assume the QU will be similar. I can see why A&H would do that. All the more reason for them to supply the tool.

I too would find it very useful if it worked for GLD as well.

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.