Preferences

Forums Forums Qu Forums Qu general discussions Preferences

This topic contains 5 replies, has 4 voices, and was last updated by Profile photo of GCumbee GCumbee 3 years, 9 months ago.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

On any QU. Isn’t there a preference to have store/recall verification on or off? I just can’t find it. I have a customer that says their QU-24 does not prompt after a Store or Recall to verify if you want to proceed or not.
    Thanks for any help.

Profile photo of volounteer
    volounteer
    Participant

@gcumbee

Do not remember seeing that mentioned in the manual at all.

I do know our Qu does prompt on recall to make me verify I got the right scene.
    I would hope for shows that there would be an easier way to pick the next scene without any verification slowing you down.

I will try the store this Weds and see how that acts.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Ok. Was sure it was a preference but can locate it.

Profile photo of Mike C
    Mike C
    Participant

I know you can set up soft key functions to do a “scene go” function that recalls the next scene on the list without verification.

There is also a soft key save function that will save to the current scene without verification.

The Scene Go function is handy when doing a theater show.

Profile photo of KeithJ A&H
    KeithJ A&H

Hi George,

Pressing the ‘Fn’ key (labelled ‘Options’) when in the Scenes screen will give you this option (‘Scene Editing Confirmation’), though as @mike C points out, this will not apply to SoftKey scene functions.
    The logic being that if there are accidental SoftKey presses, scene functions can simply be unassigned from SoftKeys in any/all scenes.
    As a side note, it is the same logic that means SoftKeys circumvent user permissions and scene access. For example, if you wanted to give users access to a single ‘reset/setup’ scene store this outside of their Scene Range, you can just assign a SoftKey to recall it.

Thanks,
    Keith.

Profile photo of GCumbee
    GCumbee
    Participant

Thanks Keith. I was pretty sure I had seen that option. I’ll let customer know. FTR. I don’t think there is anything in the manual about that unless I missed it.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)

You must be logged in to reply to this topic.